- Failover (redundancy list) allows assigning any number of back up proxies. Timeout is configurable. Proxy failure is transparent for the client application if redundancy is enabled.
- Automatic profile update from a remote web server. User’s proxy login details get preserved.
- Proxifier can use Authentication URL to be authorized on the proxy server. This option can work with specific proxy servers like Blue Coat.
- Each proxy can be assigned a short name (label) that can be conveniently used in other parts of Proxifier.
- Check for updates on start. Proxifier will display a message if there is a new version available.
- New proxy chain type: load balancing. Now you can automatically distribute connections between several proxy servers.
- User can enter login details interactively if login/password is blank in the profile.
- Proxifier re-asks login/password interactively if authentication on proxy fails.
- An option to force profile password encryption via the system registry.
- Miscellaneous UI improvements and tweaks.
- Traffic dumps for 64-bit applications.
- GetSockName error 10022 fix.
- Correct processing of "silent-load" command line parameter.
- Improved logic for DNS over Proxy mode.
- "Local authentication routines failed" error.
- NTLM authentication on HTTPS proxy with "Transfer-Encoding: chunked" response.
- Automatic routines like DNS mode detection do not conflict with manual UI settings.
- Manual connection closure may cause UI freeze.
- Proxy Checker works with login details that contain spaces.
- Proxifier UI hyperlink double-click problem.
- Check for spaces at proxy server address.
- A proper rendering of a large list of profiles at menu.
- Miscellaneous small fixes and adjustments.
Proxifier 3.15.exe + Serial Key
Need help? just write a comment and I will response you as fast as I can.
Posted by Tuesday, April 15, 2014 and have 0 comments, Published at